Windows 10 Redstone 4 build 17025 PRO ISO File With Keys Full Free Download
Windows 10 Redstone 4 build 17025
Today we are excited to be releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16176 for PC to Windows Insiders in the band that is fast. We’re work that is continuing refine OneCore with some rule refactoring to make certain that teams can start checking in brand new code. So, you still won’t see any changes that are noticeable new features in new builds just yet.
Windows 10 Redstone 4 build 17025 is now available for download on homemac.co. The build that is latest brings few new features, bug fixes, and other improvements, even though it’s readily available for download its only for built-in Windows update but here on homemac.co You can download the build’s iso that is latest.
What’s New in Windows 10 Redstone 4 build 17025?
- Now you can hold the power button down on your device for 7 seconds to trigger a bug check. This will only work with more recent devices that don’t make use of ACPI that is legacy power.
- The narrator will work again with this build.
- They fixed the problem causing some apps and games to crash because of misconfiguration of advertising ID that happened in a build that is prior.
- They fixed an issue resulting in the Start menu and Action Center having a framerate that is noticeable within their animations on particular products if transparency was enabled and there were open UWP apps.
- They fixed an issue from the build that is previous the Action Center could easily get into a state where dismissing one notification unexpectedly rejected multiple.
- They fixed a pressing issue in which the Clock and Calendar flyout had been surprisingly missing the agenda integration for some Insiders.
- They fixed an issue from the build that is previousBuild 16170) resulting in Surface Books unexpectedly doing a disk check after waking from rest due to it bug checking during sleep.
- They fixed an issue from the build that is previous in Win32 app text sometimes perhaps not making, as an example in File Explorer, until logging out and back in.
- They fixed a pressing issue where the Extensions Process was suspended inappropriately during Connected Standby, resulting in Microsoft Edge becoming unresponsive on wake if any extensions were set up.
Known issues for Computer:
- Apps that utilize the Desktop Bridge (“Centennial”) from the Store such as for instance Slack and Evernote will cause your PC to bug check (GSOD) when launched with a “mode exclusion not handled” in NTFS.Sys mistake.
- Some Insiders have described seeing this error “Some updates canceled. We’ll keep trying in case updates that are new available” in Windows Update. See this forum post for lots more details.
- Double-clicking regarding the Windows Defender icon into the notification area will not open Windows Defender. Right-clicking on the icon and selecting available will open Windows Defender.
- Surface 3 devices fail to upgrade to builds that are brand new an SD storage device placed. The updated drivers for the Surface 3 that fix this pressing issue have not yet been published to Windows improve.
- Pressing F12 to start the Developer Tools in Microsoft Edge while F12 is focused and open may not return focus to your tab F12 is exposed against, and vice-versa.
- Exe will fail and restart if you tap any one of the apps listed within the Windows Ink Workspace’s Apps that are original section.
Windows 10 Redstone 4 build 17025 Product Keys: